Do you think that you know everything you need to about being a father? Well, do not assume that, because the truth is, there are many things that people do not tell you about being a dad and these are the things you have no chance of figuring out yourself. Do you not believe it? Then keep on reading and you will find out.
- The first thing that you need to realize is that your fatherhood starts sooner than you think. Before the baby is born. And it is all up to you how it starts.
- Birht of your child will be amazing. Although many people think it is disgusting or whatever, it actually is something absolutely beautiful and you will see it.
- You need to be a great support to your partner, because whether you want it or not, your partner will do most of the job.
- You will have to deal with a huge mess. Babies are messy and there is nothing you can do about it.
- Parenting is exhausting and it will make you a boring person with no interests. Other than raising a child.
- You can bea kid again. Ain´t that awesome?
- A lot of people, your relatives will become interested in you. And you will see much more of them.
- It is going to be terribly difficult. Although it may seem terribly easy.
- And of cours,e parenting is the best.