What can you do about eczema? You probably think that there is not that much to do but to go to the dermatologist´s, however, it does not have to be the only solution. Actually, there are lots of treatments that can help you. Some of them, you can try at home, by yourself!
- Massages – although it sounds crazy, massages can help you with eczema problems. Basically, they help your skin to get more resistant.
- Getting enough vitamin D – if you have low vitamin D levels, then you should definitely get ome supplements because having enough of this vitamin can help you with your eczema problems.
- Dry air can also make your eczema worse, because it makes your skin drier. Humidifier could help you with this problem.
- Have a bath in lukewarm water. It will help with moisturising your skin.
- Acupuncture – if you have not tried it, then you cannot know it.
- Antihistamines – these drugs will help with relieving the itching and scratching. And that is probably something you wish for, is it not?
Well, we hope that you will deal with eczema once and forever! Good luck!